We are proud to be part of these great window cleaning associations whose responsibility is to award certifications to reliable and experienced industry experts.
The International Window Cleaning Association (IWCA) is a non-profit trade 501(c)(6) association committed to raising the standards of professionalism and safety within the window cleaning industry.The IWCA Represents all facets of the window cleaning industry, from commercial high rise to route and residential work.
Who belongs to the IWCA?
Over 650 Professional Member companies from over 25 countries, including over 590 from the USA. Search the online IWCA Membership Directory and see for yourself. IWCA Professional Member Companies range in size from one person to operations employing hundreds.
The IWCA is supported by many of the world's leading suppliers and equipment manufacturers. Click here to see a list of IWCA Associate Member Companies. Corresponding Memberships are also available to affiliated organizations.
What does the IWCA do?
The primary goal of the organization is to advance the interests and concerns of its members. Through its various programs, the IWCA promotes safety, training and a highly professional, responsible image of the window cleaning professional. The IWCA delivers at least 3 regional safety training programs a year at various locations throughout the country. These programs cover all aspects of window cleaning safety and equipment use. The IWCA is also the secretariat for the American National Standard, IWCA I 14.1 Window Cleaning Safety.
Charter member of IWCA Safety certification program
The International Window Cleaning Association Safety Certification Program provides a program that helps window cleaning company employees obtain the knowledge and skills to excel. Safety and Training are highly regarded issues for business success, especially for businesses in the window cleaning industry. AJ Window Cleaning Service employees have exceptional on-site knowledge and techniques to ensure your windows will sparkle.
Master Window Cleaners of America (MWCoA)
“America's Finest Window Cleaning Professionals”
Our Primary goal will be to elevate the public status of experienced Professional Residential and Route Window Cleaners. Our association is run by our Members. By Associating with other experienced Professional Window Cleaners across the country, you will be better able to serve your customers needs.
Advantages of Hiring a MWCoA Member
- Most Members are owner/operators and provide personalized service.
- MWCoA Members provide the best service possible, on time and in a safe and efficient manner.
- Members provide equal and caring service to all customers regardless of ethnicity, religious or political affiliation.
- Members attempt to remedy your concerns about your window cleaning work in a quick and timely manner.
- Members are constantly aware of safety for you the customer, themselves and their employees.
- Members are encouraged to ensure that they and their employees have received sufficient training in ladder safety and health issues related to chemical use.
- Members ensure only the highest integrity from their employees regarding your property and person. Addressing your concerns about employee conduct and appearance immediately.
- MWCoA members use the discussion group as a means of continuing education in the window cleaning field and attend education seminars whenever possible.
- MWCoA members care enough about your window cleaning needs to join other window cleaners across the county and around the world to discuss advancements in the window cleaning industry in order to stay abreast of the latest innovations to better serve you, the consumer.
- MWCoA Members are committed to Fair Practice. By that we mean, fair pricing, high quality service and guaranteed workmanship.
Hire a MWCoA Member With Confidence
Clean Windows are the number one improvement when selling your home?
According to 2000 real estate agents surveyed by the real estate website HomeGain.com and published in the June, 2003 issue of Money magazine washing windows is the number one presale improvement that generates the best return on investment as measured by a higher selling price.
About BOMA International
Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) International was founded in 1907 as the National Association of Building Owners and Managers. The association assumed its present name in 1968 as it broadened its reach to include Canada and other affiliates around the globe. Today, BOMA International represents 92 local associations throughout the United States and 13 affiliates in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Finland, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Mexico, New Zealand, the Philippines, Russia and South Africa. BOMA's 16,500-plus members own or manage more than nine billion square feet of commercial properties in North America.
BOMA International is a primary source of information on office building development, leasing, building operating costs, energy consumption patterns, local and national building codes, legislation, occupancy statistics and technological developments.
Throughout BOMA International's 100-year history, its goal has always focused on actively and responsibly representing and promoting the interests of the commercial real estate industry through effective leadership and advocacy, through the collection, analysis and dissemination of information, and through professional development.
Who are BOMA's Members?
BOMA International's members are building owners, managers, developers, leasing professionals, medical office building managers, corporate facility managers, asset managers, and the providers of the products and services needed to operate commercial properties.
Collectively, BOMA members own or manage more than nine billion square feet of office space, which represents more than 80 percent of the prime office space in North America!
More than 80 percent of individual members have annual operating budgets exceeding $1 million, while more than 75 percent of individual members are responsible for multiple buildings.
www.colkercompany.com -- industry supply company
www.window-cleaning-net.com -- email discussion groups
www.american-anchor.com -- American Anchor is dedicated to helping building owners, property managers, architects and contractors understand how to meet the fall protection requirements of Federal OSHA and ANSI